I'm happy to be transparent about SFM, but I will need written assurance from you and Councillor Eady, that once you have the information requested ('that Mr Goldsmith is no longer funding SFM in any way? If so, please can you confirm the date from which that was/is the case?') that we can move forward with the working party (in the Autumn term) with SFM's involvement as was previously agreed by Councillor Eady back in March. I'm keen to deal with this decisively so that we don't get into a protracted exchange over conditions.
The temptation is, of course, is to tell the good people at LBRuT to mind their own businesses and to stop playing politics with school food, but that won't get the job done. Having jumped through so many hoops, working with parents and heads on the tender for the next school meal contract will feel like a walk in the park! Watch this space.
No comments:
Post a Comment